Landmark Introduces Monsters, Caves and More
Landmark‘s last major update for the year introduced PvE with new monsters, a new cave exploration system, graveyards, salvaging, and more.
The new cave system introduces five layers of underground caves for players to explore. In addition to metals and gems, players may happen upon ruins, monuments, and monsters. Players can access these layers by digging down, or by using the expanded leyline hub to access specific layers.
As NPC monsters have been introduced, so have graveyards, where players can resurrect if they die. Players can also revive at the spot they die with a craftable spirit anchor.
With these changes, materials have been redistributed to exist in more appropriate areas, rather than only along the surface. SOE has also introduced composite materials, helping reduce the grind for raw materials, and salvaging, which lets players break down items for parts.
These changes and much more are explained in detail in the latest patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Prepares to Get Into The Holiday Spirit With 'Winter Weekends 2018'
- As the nights grow longer, and the holiday season comes closer, Jagex is getting ready for the season the right way.
- PWI Eclipse: New Skills For Duskblade and Stormbringer Classes
- Following the launch of PWI Eclipse in December, we will be releasing an update that brings additional skills to both the Nightshade race and ...
- Fractured Space Early Access Review
- Fractured Space is a Steam Early Access team-based space game. You will take control of massive ships in space and do battle 5v5.