KartRider: Drift Closed Beta 2 Trailer
The highly-anticipated free to play kart racing game, KartRider: Drift, will hold its second Closed Beta starting June 3, 2020 via the Nexon Launcher, Steam, and Xbox One, including Xbox One X delivering cross-platform play. Players can register here for a chance to join the second Closed Beta starting today!
🏁 Customization will be a huge part of this Closed Beta with the preview of the new Wrap system, which allows racers to paint their karts and create unique designs with decals for maximum personalization.
🏁 Participants will also have access to kart upgrades including choice of license plate and can decorate their karts with a lineup of new accessory balloons and character emotes.
🏁 The Closed Beta will also showcase Racing Pass and a new Racing School single-player mode, where new and experienced players can improve their racing skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Update Rolling Out In World of Warplanes
- A new tech tree hits the closed beta test for World of Warplanes.
- Lucent Heart announces Stadia expansion
- Gamania has announced the second expansion for Lucent Heart will be coming on March 20.
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.