KartRider: Drift Closed Beta 2 Trailer
The highly-anticipated free to play kart racing game, KartRider: Drift, will hold its second Closed Beta starting June 3, 2020 via the Nexon Launcher, Steam, and Xbox One, including Xbox One X delivering cross-platform play. Players can register here for a chance to join the second Closed Beta starting today!
🏁 Customization will be a huge part of this Closed Beta with the preview of the new Wrap system, which allows racers to paint their karts and create unique designs with decals for maximum personalization.
🏁 Participants will also have access to kart upgrades including choice of license plate and can decorate their karts with a lineup of new accessory balloons and character emotes.
🏁 The Closed Beta will also showcase Racing Pass and a new Racing School single-player mode, where new and experienced players can improve their racing skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOs That Are Not Pay to Win
- Pay-to-Win means different things to different people. Jason discusses some he personally enjoys.
- Dragon Oath - 10 Highlighted Features
- Changyou, the publisher behind the upcoming free MMORPG Dragon Oath highlights 10 interesting features about the new MMO, read them today.
- Eternal Saga Review
- What are the mechanical or aesthetic differences between each? What the heck does 'Luma' mean? Is it some kind of off-brand, Scandin...