KartRider: Drift Closed Beta 2 Trailer
The highly-anticipated free to play kart racing game, KartRider: Drift, will hold its second Closed Beta starting June 3, 2020 via the Nexon Launcher, Steam, and Xbox One, including Xbox One X delivering cross-platform play. Players can register here for a chance to join the second Closed Beta starting today!
🏁 Customization will be a huge part of this Closed Beta with the preview of the new Wrap system, which allows racers to paint their karts and create unique designs with decals for maximum personalization.
🏁 Participants will also have access to kart upgrades including choice of license plate and can decorate their karts with a lineup of new accessory balloons and character emotes.
🏁 The Closed Beta will also showcase Racing Pass and a new Racing School single-player mode, where new and experienced players can improve their racing skills.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Ascension Introduces Player versus Player Combat
- WarpPortal announces the release of Tower of Ascension's PvP update that also includes new event maps and Facebook integration.
- Ezio from Assassin's Creed and other features coming to Legacy of Discord
- February 8th is the date where Ezio from Assassin's Creed will be joining the mobile MMO, Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings.
- World of Warships Update 0.8.4 Adds Soviet Battleships and More
- Wargaming has released the latest update to World of Warships, 0.4.8, and with it comes the mighty Soviet Battleships!