Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Available Now
Good news, Villagers and Heroes fans! Starfall, the expansion to the title is now live on PC and Android! The expansion was soft-launched on the 20th this month, it’s now available to everyone. It’s a gigantic update to the game as a whole, bringing fun, useful features, like a level cap raise, new zones, and a loot system! From a new leveling system/talent trees, and feats for all classes, that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Journey to Crux, which is shrouded in mystery! The Lumineers are on the way to Crux as well, and secrets will unravel as you travel with them. Players are set to receive an all new free mount, free sockets, talent reset potions and a free outfit. Launch day will be ready for all players, but the massive changes to old systems with new additions will make certain items and content have some changes which players should be aware of. Players who want complete details can click below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legendary Champions Website Launched
- Legendary Champions official website launched. Aeria Games releases more information about Legendary Champions on the new website for the game...
- Albion Online: Developers give details on farming system
- Becoming a hero in Albion Online can really take it out of you. Alongside monsters and wild beasts, which pose a constant threat in the wilder...
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.