Villagers and Heroes: Starfall Available Now
Good news, Villagers and Heroes fans! Starfall, the expansion to the title is now live on PC and Android! The expansion was soft-launched on the 20th this month, it’s now available to everyone. It’s a gigantic update to the game as a whole, bringing fun, useful features, like a level cap raise, new zones, and a loot system! From a new leveling system/talent trees, and feats for all classes, that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Journey to Crux, which is shrouded in mystery! The Lumineers are on the way to Crux as well, and secrets will unravel as you travel with them. Players are set to receive an all new free mount, free sockets, talent reset potions and a free outfit. Launch day will be ready for all players, but the massive changes to old systems with new additions will make certain items and content have some changes which players should be aware of. Players who want complete details can click below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class 'Assassin'
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the late...
- Gloria Victis Expands its Living Open World
- An expansion of Gloria Victis' living open world has gone live.
- 4:33 Creative Lab Reveals Monster Super League
- 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League – coming soon worldwide...