FLYFF Turning Point Part 1 Now Live in North America and Europe
Webzen has announced that FLYFF – Fly For Fun‘s latest expansion, Turning Point Part 1, has been released in North America and Europe today.
Turning Point Part 1 raises the level cap to 155. New content includes the Rhisis’ Trail dungeon and a reworked card upgrade system.
North American players will find a permanent price reduction in the premium shop, and server merges will soon begin to consolidate server populations. A “Cute Invasion” launch event also starts today, kicking off a month of non-stop events.
Richard Moon, Head of Global Business at WEBZEN, commented:
We are very happy with today’s release! We’ve been working very hard, and now the day is finally here! We’re convinced that all of our efforts will be appreciated by our players. The new content, permanent price reduction and upcoming server merges are all things that our community were eager to see. We are proud that we were able to fulfil their wishes. Now, there’s only one wish we have from our side: To see our players enjoying the release as much as we are!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic Barrage Enters Open Beta
- Publisher R2Games and game developer "Gameguyz" has just launched their pixel-style browser MMO into open beta. Magic Barrage is a n...
- Beach Volleyball 2016 Now Available on Mobile
- VTree Entertainment has announced the launch of its premium mobile game, Beach Volleyball 2016.
- New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
- Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers.