SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventurer's Journal: Tree of Savior
- It's been a while since I've been back to Klaipedia, my home in Tree of Savior. I reviewed it back a year or so ago but found myself...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Begins Fall Promotions
- The arrival of Autumn is being celebrated by Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, with plenty of new content.
- League of Angels opens their 100th server
- R2Games has announced the launch of the 100th server for its recently released MMO League of Angels.