SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Receives Winter Mega-Patch
- Stunlock Studios released their holiday update across the Battlerite franchise today, which brings new holiday content to both games.
- Combat Arms Introduces MVP Rewards
- Nexon America has introduced new MVP rewards for leaderboard champions in Combat Arms.
- Crowfall Reaches 50,000 Crowdfunding Backers
- ArtCraft Entertainment, developers behind the Throne War Game, Crowfall have announced they have more than 50,000 backers.