SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Renaissance Heroes Now In Beta
- ChangYou has announced the start of Renaissance Heroes Beta, with a full schedule of events that will give players a chance for in-game and r...
- Kabam Launches "Blast Zone"
- Kabam today released Blast Zone! exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Blast Zone! is an action game that combines fast-paced fun, adre...
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...