SNOW M1 Update Arrives as Steam Launch Announced
Poppermost Productions releases a new patch and video update on their freeform skiing title, SNOW, currently available on Steam Early Access.
The video details some major changes to rotation control and respawning points as well as the highly requested speedometer. Other notable updates include:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Keep up to date on everything SNOW by following their official Tumbler.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total Domination Looks to Future with Update Announcement
- As part of Plarium’s ongoing work with core players, we’ve been consistently updating the game with new content, new mechanics, in-game ch...
- gumi Reveals 'Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner' With New Video
- gumi offered their first look at their upcoming JRPG, Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, which will hit Western Territories in the Summer.
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.