Van Helsing ‘Final Cut’ U.S.-Bound for Free This September
NeocoreGames is proud to announce today that it has sold more than 1 million copies of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing action-RPG series to date. This milestone is a great opportunity to give back something to its loyal community.
By reading hundreds of forum posts, blog comments, reviews, feedbacks on various media, the developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming to PC this September, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut.
- The game is a standalone product that:
- Combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- Provides more than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- Lets the player choose between six playable classes from the beginning
- Has a reworked and extended skill-tree system
- Contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- Has a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
- Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to:
- Create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- Play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- Try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- Join one of the refined multiplayer modes (four-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- Reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available as a standalone title on Steam. It will cost absolutely nothing for players who own all three games of the trilogy (by that we mean it will be free). For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $44.99. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Creepy Video Teases New Update for The Secret World
- Funcom is excited to offer a quick and decidedly creepy glimpse into what gamers can look forward to next week when the seventh major content...
- Aika Online Reveals May 2016 Update
- This 25th of May, 2016 Aika Online brings a big update to your PC that players will surely enjoy.