TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th
En Masse Entertainment has recently announced that a new update for their action-based MMORPG TERA: Rising will be recieving a new update called “Go Berserk”. As users may have guessed, this new update will be focusing on the updating the Berserker class with a handful of new skills and abilities. The berserker class will also become viable as a tanking role, which now fits in between the Lancer and Warrior class in terms of strength and threat-building.
Besides from a new class update, two 5-man PvE dungeons will be included in the update, including the return of a previously removed dungeon Boss, Kaprima. For the PvP fans out there, a new 15 vs. 15 dungeon called the Gridiron will be included, which is set up in a Team Deathmatch style format where the first team to rack up 70 kills will win. For the raider crowd, a new 10-man raid will be included with new BAMs to fight and puzzles to solve.
Lastly, a new dressing room feature will be included, allowing players to try out cosmetics items from the TERA in-game store. The dressing room will also allow players to try on those cosmetics items while sitting, walking, attacking and more.
For more info, on this new update, visit http://tera.enmasse.com/berserk
Articles You May Enjoy
- Therian Saga enters Open Beta
- Virtys, the Québec-based independent game studio, today announced that their hit French PC role-playing game Fatecraft is now available via o...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - World of Speed
- World of Speed has plans for introducing racing elements outside of the ‘you’re either first or you’re last’ mentality that most title...
- Helping Hand: SMITE RPG: Shadows over Hercopolis
- The latest SMITE Adventure is "Shadows over Hercopolis", a continuation of the previous "Trials of King Hercules".