TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th
En Masse Entertainment has recently announced that a new update for their action-based MMORPG TERA: Rising will be recieving a new update called “Go Berserk”. As users may have guessed, this new update will be focusing on the updating the Berserker class with a handful of new skills and abilities. The berserker class will also become viable as a tanking role, which now fits in between the Lancer and Warrior class in terms of strength and threat-building.
Besides from a new class update, two 5-man PvE dungeons will be included in the update, including the return of a previously removed dungeon Boss, Kaprima. For the PvP fans out there, a new 15 vs. 15 dungeon called the Gridiron will be included, which is set up in a Team Deathmatch style format where the first team to rack up 70 kills will win. For the raider crowd, a new 10-man raid will be included with new BAMs to fight and puzzles to solve.
Lastly, a new dressing room feature will be included, allowing players to try out cosmetics items from the TERA in-game store. The dressing room will also allow players to try on those cosmetics items while sitting, walking, attacking and more.
For more info, on this new update, visit http://tera.enmasse.com/berserk
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Begins X-Server Expedition
- After the introduction of Mythic Equipment last week to League of Angels II, many players have been able to rise their BR to new heights.
- DCUO Amazon Fury Part II Press Preview
- There’s quite a bit more to this DLC than what we’ve seen, but rest assured, Amazon Fury Part II is much longer in both story and content ...
- Camon Hero Open Beta Begins June 8
- Camon Hero Open Beta begins on June 8. The second closed beta ended May 12 and there won't be any more wipes after the open beta begins.