TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th
En Masse Entertainment has recently announced that a new update for their action-based MMORPG TERA: Rising will be recieving a new update called “Go Berserk”. As users may have guessed, this new update will be focusing on the updating the Berserker class with a handful of new skills and abilities. The berserker class will also become viable as a tanking role, which now fits in between the Lancer and Warrior class in terms of strength and threat-building.
Besides from a new class update, two 5-man PvE dungeons will be included in the update, including the return of a previously removed dungeon Boss, Kaprima. For the PvP fans out there, a new 15 vs. 15 dungeon called the Gridiron will be included, which is set up in a Team Deathmatch style format where the first team to rack up 70 kills will win. For the raider crowd, a new 10-man raid will be included with new BAMs to fight and puzzles to solve.
Lastly, a new dressing room feature will be included, allowing players to try out cosmetics items from the TERA in-game store. The dressing room will also allow players to try on those cosmetics items while sitting, walking, attacking and more.
For more info, on this new update, visit http://tera.enmasse.com/berserk
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shaiya Announces Trinity Artifact Expansion
- Aeria Games has announced the sixth episode update for Shaiya - Trinity Artifact.
- Rise of Dragonian Era announces launch date
- Netgame has announced the launch date for Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE): March 9, 2012.
- Crowfall's ArtCraft Entertainment Announces New Division to License MMO Engine
- ArtCraft is proud to announce that they will be focusing on providing game developers with a technology solution in the realm of MMORPGs.