Twinfusor Update Available For Tribes Ascend
The Twinfusor update is arriving in Tribes Ascend.
The update introduces the new Twinfusor weapon, which launches two disks in succession when it fires. Two new Capture the Flag maps, Permafrost and Dangerous Crossing, also make their debut. The patch also includes a party creation system, new skins and voicepacks, and several weapon and perk tweaks and changes.
Tribes Ascend is published by Hi-Rez Studios, which also publishes SMITE and Global Agenda.
Tribes Ascend: Update #7 Twinfusor
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Launch Review
- Divinity: Original Sin was funded by a very successful Kickstarter campaign, receiving $500,000 beyond their $400,000 goal. Larian Studios, th...
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Defiance 2050's Open Beta Coming This Weekend
- Beginning on Friday, June 22nd at 10 am PST, the Defiance 2050 Open Beta starts on PC! It will last until Monday, June 25th at 10 am PST.