World of Warships Celebrates its 2nd Birthday
Happy Birthday, World of Warships! They’re celebrating their second anniversary and they’ve gone from strength to strength, with many thanks to the overwhelming support of their community. Starting with ten maps and ninety ships from Japan and the US, players can now tackle nautical combat with over 228 ships that span ten nations and over thirty battle arenas! Over the course of September, players can take part in a variety of events to help celebrate!
“I’m really excited about the sheer amount of work the team has done over two years,” said Arthur Plociennik, World of Warships Executive Producer. “We’ve stepped up our game by cooperating with our players and channeling their feedback to improve and evolve their experience. So far, we delivered 70 updates and have big plans of moving further.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- New York ComicCon 2015 Day 2 Recap - Back to Japan
- The second day of NYCC has arrived, and today was a hectic run for interviews on some upcoming video game titles.
- Games of Glory: Kickstarter and Greenlight Campaigns Available
- LightBulb Crew, an independent game development studio with a team built around veterans of Ubisoft, DICE, and Codemasters, has launched both ...
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...