World of Warships Celebrates its 2nd Birthday
Happy Birthday, World of Warships! They’re celebrating their second anniversary and they’ve gone from strength to strength, with many thanks to the overwhelming support of their community. Starting with ten maps and ninety ships from Japan and the US, players can now tackle nautical combat with over 228 ships that span ten nations and over thirty battle arenas! Over the course of September, players can take part in a variety of events to help celebrate!
“I’m really excited about the sheer amount of work the team has done over two years,” said Arthur Plociennik, World of Warships Executive Producer. “We’ve stepped up our game by cooperating with our players and channeling their feedback to improve and evolve their experience. So far, we delivered 70 updates and have big plans of moving further.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Review (PC Launch)
- On paper, ArcheAge all sounds so perfect that people can't help but want to play. But does it live up to the expectations?
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy New Monsters
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – The Shadowfell Conspi...
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Edition Announced
- Passionate Hunters have been touring gorgeous landscapes since theHunter; Call of the Wild released back in 2017.