Turf Battles shutting down
Today, Aeria Games staff announced that Turf Battles would be shutting down on June 18.
Although the company says the game showed “phenomenal progress,” the struggles they had with the game over a year and half apparently proved to be too much.
Until the servers shut down, players will receive 1000% experience and drop rates as a way to experience all of the game they can before its end.
The last game that Aeria Games shut down was the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/26): Gauntlet & Firefall
- Join us on Twitch every Friday afternoon!
- Second Revamp Phase Hits Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has launched Phase Two of Elsword Awakened, a revamp project for the MMO.
- Triad Wars: New game set in the Sleeping Dogs Universe revealed
- Recently revealed by United Games, a new kind of online-focused action game has just been announced called "Triad Wars", which is an...