Turf Battles shutting down
Today, Aeria Games staff announced that Turf Battles would be shutting down on June 18.
Although the company says the game showed “phenomenal progress,” the struggles they had with the game over a year and half apparently proved to be too much.
Until the servers shut down, players will receive 1000% experience and drop rates as a way to experience all of the game they can before its end.
The last game that Aeria Games shut down was the original Twelve Sky.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WarpPortal Reveals New Logo, Name, & Update for Requiem: Memento Mori
- WarpPortal announces a new logo and name for Requiem: Memento Mori as the game receives its first major in-house development update.
- Forsaken World Update Launches
- Forsaken World has just launched an update, featuring tougher bosses, better loot, and a brand new system.
- SolForge CCG Beta Preview
- “SolForge” is a game created by Richard Garfield (Of Magic: the Gathering fame), and Gary Games (Ascension iOS game) to create a deck-buil...