Trickster Online begins Season 2
The second season has gone live for Trickster Online, offering several improvements to the game.
New in this update are revamped maps and roads, a new compass guide to help players find quests and NPCs, graphical updates, an expanded tutorial, and a revised resurrection system to improve gameplay.
Megalopolis will also be decorated with a Christmas theme until January 5th.
Trickster Online is published by SG Interactive, publishers of Pangya, Grand Chase, and Project Blackout.
Trickster Online Gameplay Screenshot
SG Interactive Announces the Launch of Trickster Season 2
Next Evolution of the Hit MMORPG Features Plenty of New Content and Holiday Fun
IRVINE, Calif. – Dec. 20, 2010
SG Interactive, a publisher of high-quality online games, today announced the next evolution of its hit title Trickster Online. The popular free-to-play MMORPG, now known as Trickster Season 2, has been updated with a plethora of new features that enhance the gameplay experience for both new and experienced players. Those new to the Trickster universe will now find it easier than ever to learn the game and get started on their adventures. Existing players also benefit from the revamp, with graphical updates that will aid in navigation to important people and places. Highlights from the updates include:
• Revamped maps and roads for easier navigation
• Compass Guide that leads to quests and NPCs
• Revised resurrection system
• Expanded tutorial pop-ups for continued guidance
Today’s changes also bring players a temporary Christmas theme for Megalopolis, which can be experienced through Jan. 5, 2010.
For more information about the newly-minted Trickster Season 2, please visit the official website at http://trickster.ntreev.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CCP Prepares for Massive Eve Online Overhaul
- Tomorrow marks the launch of CCP's latest update to Eve Online, featuring new ships, new UI adjustments, more fleshed out information men...
- Interview with Furuichi Norio (SMT: Liberation Dx2)
- As a long time Shin Megami Tensei fan, I was actually excited for Liberation Dx2 on mobile platforms. Guardedly so, of course.
- Riders of Icarus: Rift of the Damned Preview
- So stick around, grab your favorite familiar, and find out what’s upcoming in this, dare I say it, shattered update?