Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: “It’s about F*cking Time.” Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update 1.1.
The update adds three new CTF maps, makes major class changes, rebalances weapons and vehicles, and makes a lot more tweaks and improvements. You can check out the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Etherlords I and Etherlords II now available on Steam
- Nival, the developer of cross-platform strategy games, has announced that the classic games Etherlords and Etherlords II are now available to ...
- MU ONLINE Celebrates the Harvest With November Events
- MU Online is lining up a series of events for November for its players!
- Final Fantasy XIV - Blue Mage Impressions
- Most MMOs release their new class with a new expansion, but Final Fantasy XIV certainly broke that trend with Blue Mage.