Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
Jagex has emerged with a new “State of the Factions” community letter for Transformers Universe today, revealing that the game is actually ready for a launch this summer.
In the letter, CEO Mark Gerhard promises regular updates coming from the Transformers Universe team as the game ramps up for its final release through upcoming beta tests. The game has been built as a massively online tactical action game (MOTA) where players recruit a squad of Bots for their faction, each with their own powers and styles, to do battle in multiple modes.
The letter also promises the release of an in-game trailer and screenshots soon. You can read the full letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Witcher: Battle Arena Mobile MOBA Preview
- From what I have seen and the amount of games I have played, I imagine quite a bit of potential for growth.
- Mythborne: New MMORPG in Open Beta
- Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Mythborne, will soon be entering its Open Alpha phase...
- Camelot Unchained: New Evening Update 3/3/2015
- Mark from City State Entertainment has just released a new blog update for their upcoming MMORPG Camelot Unchained. The blog update goes how t...