Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
Jagex has emerged with a new “State of the Factions” community letter for Transformers Universe today, revealing that the game is actually ready for a launch this summer.
In the letter, CEO Mark Gerhard promises regular updates coming from the Transformers Universe team as the game ramps up for its final release through upcoming beta tests. The game has been built as a massively online tactical action game (MOTA) where players recruit a squad of Bots for their faction, each with their own powers and styles, to do battle in multiple modes.
The letter also promises the release of an in-game trailer and screenshots soon. You can read the full letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Fractured Reveals Universe and Exploration
- The second Fractured Feature Spotlight is here, we learn more about the three planets that are featured heavily in Fractured.
- Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie Releases 'Dimensional Rift' Update
- The Nordic-inspired mobile RPG, Phantomgate: The Last Valkyrie has released a new update today.
- Crusaders Quest September Update Now Live
- The September update adds 30 new single player stages, 6 new heroes, 4 new skins, a new Goddess, and a limited time harvest festival.