Transformers Universe Team Announces Plans For Summer Release
Jagex has emerged with a new “State of the Factions” community letter for Transformers Universe today, revealing that the game is actually ready for a launch this summer.
In the letter, CEO Mark Gerhard promises regular updates coming from the Transformers Universe team as the game ramps up for its final release through upcoming beta tests. The game has been built as a massively online tactical action game (MOTA) where players recruit a squad of Bots for their faction, each with their own powers and styles, to do battle in multiple modes.
The letter also promises the release of an in-game trailer and screenshots soon. You can read the full letter here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon Closed Beta Begins
- Loong: The Power of the Dragon closed beta phase begins. Loong is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Gamigo set in Ancient China. The closed bet...
- CasinoRPG: Now Launching After 12 Months of Beta Testing
- Today, GoldFire Studios, an independent game developer based in Oklahoma City, launched its Kickstarter-funded, HTML5 massively multiplayer ga...
- Legends of Aria Receives Biggest Update Ever
- Today there is great news for Citadel Studios and their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria. The Final Alpha is now underway!