Transformers: Forged to Fight – Scorponok Joins the Fight
One of Megatron’s most loyal soldiers has arrived in Transformers: Forged to Fight. The mighty Scorponok from the Transformers: Beast Wars universe has come to do battle. He is a Warrior-class Transformer and is strong versus Transformers such as Megatronus and Prowl, where his weaknesses lie in Grimlock and Shockwave.
“Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.”
STATS AND ABILITIES:
Max Rating: 1309
Max Rating: 3523
Max Rating: 8551
BASIC ABILITIES: DAZED, VENOM BACKFIRE, BLEED
When filling a bar of Power: Gains a Venom charge, granting him +20% Attack.
Heavy Attack: Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12-second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
- When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
- If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 500% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
Critical Melee Attacks: 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: REGENERATIVE TOXIN
Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.
Special 1 – Daze and Destroy: Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 7~ 9 seconds.
Special 2 – Tunneling Terror: Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
Special 3 – Predacon Persecution: Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 16~ 24 seconds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'Rise of Shadows' Expansion Arrives Today
- The vilest villains in Azeroth have teamed up and are plotting something horrific, involving the floating city of Dalaran in Hearthstone.
- Pox Nora Planar Disturbances Expansion Launches July 27
- Pox Nora will launch its 29th expansion, Planar Disturbances, on July 27 for Windows and Mac.
- Hearthstone's New Single Player Content is Live: The Puzzle Labs
- The newest single-player challenge in Hearthstone has officially dropped: The Boomsday Project's The Puzzle Labs!