Transformers: Forged to Fight – Scorponok Joins the Fight
One of Megatron’s most loyal soldiers has arrived in Transformers: Forged to Fight. The mighty Scorponok from the Transformers: Beast Wars universe has come to do battle. He is a Warrior-class Transformer and is strong versus Transformers such as Megatronus and Prowl, where his weaknesses lie in Grimlock and Shockwave.
“Scorponok’s seemingly slow wit contrasts sharply with his cunning and inventive nature. Fiercely loyal to his commander Megatron, Scorponok is one of the few Predacon subordinates that harbors no desire to usurp the lizard king.”
STATS AND ABILITIES:
Max Rating: 1309
Max Rating: 3523
Max Rating: 8551
BASIC ABILITIES: DAZED, VENOM BACKFIRE, BLEED
When filling a bar of Power: Gains a Venom charge, granting him +20% Attack.
Heavy Attack: Scorponok’s poisonous cyber-strikes converts each Venom Charge into a 12-second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
- When opponents activate a Special Attack, Backfire is consumed and inflicts 91.8~140% Attack as Shock damage per charge.
- If the opponent does not use a Special Attack and 2 Backfire charges expire simultaneously, the opponent is also Stunned for 3 seconds.
- If 3 or more Backfire charges expires simultaneously, the opponent takes Shock Damage equal to 500% of Attack Rating over 4 seconds.
Critical Melee Attacks: 30~40% chance to Bleed, dealing 40~60% of Attack over 4 seconds.
SIGNATURE ABILITY: REGENERATIVE TOXIN
Fueled by Scorponok’s Venom Charges, Scorponok’s hidden robotic enhancements enable him to passively Repair 30~ 65% of the damage taken from non-Special Attacks.
Special 1 – Daze and Destroy: Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 7~ 9 seconds.
Special 2 – Tunneling Terror: Converts each Venom Charge into a 12 second Backfire Debuff on the opponent.
Special 3 – Predacon Persecution: Scorponok’s robotic bee Dazes the opponent, causing their Basic Ranged Attacks to Miss 60% of the time and Ranged Special Attacks to Miss 100% of the time for 16~ 24 seconds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Reveal New Playable Character Joining the Wolf Dogs in April
- Today, En Masse Entertainment announced the winner of the 'Tina vs. Harpy' community event for Closers.
- New World of Tanks Mission System Gets Personal
- Wargaming today announced the all new personal mission system for the free-to-play online action game World of Tanks is now live worldwide.