Destiny Knights Introduces Guild War Update
Destiny Knights from Netmarble released a new update today that introduced new features and several improvements to the overall game. The Guild War feature lets players match up with fellow clan members and battle other clans to reach progression rewards. The pre-season is live now and will run through November 27th, with a regular season beginning November 29th. The first season will run until December 26th. The PVP Arena has also received a new user interface, which accompanies updated match rules, match finding, tactics, type buff, and league tier systems. There will also be more rewards available for returning players.
This update also adds a new faction boss, The Inua Punisher, Zaratus. Zaratus debuts after the Wyvermensh season and resembles a massive bird/dragon hybrid. In celebration of the update, a new 5-Star Hero, Ingrid, The Commander of the Clairvoyagers, has also been introduced to the game. Plus, a new in-game Gold Dice event has been introduced today, allowing users to acquire rewards such as Skill Ragoons and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
- Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Phantasy Star Online 2 Coming West
- SEGA has announced that it will be bringing Phantasy Star Online 2 to North America and Europe in 2013.