Hi-Rez Studios Opens ‘Red Beard Games’ in Brighton, UK
Hi-Rez Studios announced they are strengthening their UK presence today, with the establishment of Red Beard Games in Brighton. This is on the heels of the 2016 opening of their UK office, and this new game studio is headed by European General Manager and Global Vice President of Marketing, Veronique Lallier. Recruitment will begin shortly on new positions in Brighton, and a link to that page is found below. Additionally, the Hi-Rez Studios talent team will be at Develop:Brighton and are looking to meet potential new candidates both in the conference Expo, on Wednesday 10 and Thursday 11 July and also during their student open-house at the Hi-Rez offices on Wednesday 10th July between 10-12:00.
“As the publishing group continues to go from strength to strength, we are thrilled to expand our team here and unveil plans for development in the UK. We are open for business and actively
looking for candidates from all disciplines to build a best in class development team,” said Lallier.
“The ambition for Red Beard Games is to mix the excitement and focus found in a little indie studio with the production capacity and features you would expect from a major developer and
publisher. The details of the new studios project will soon be revealed but fans can expect that our commitment to community collaboration and innovation are as strong as ever,” commented
Stew Chisam, CEO and President at Hi-Rez Studios.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knights Fight Launches Major Update
- Recently, tapfuns Game has launched a major new version update for its popular mobile RPG, Knights Fight.
- WEBZEN Announces MU Season X Part 3 for September
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announces that MU Online will release a new content update on 1st September
- Puzzle & Dragons Teams Up With Justice League
- Puzzle & Dragons has another exciting collaboration starting next week (February 11th - 17th) with DC Comics' Justice League.