Three Kingdoms – Idle Games Officially Launched on Google Play
Tapfuns announced today that their latest mobile game, Three Kingdoms – Idle Games has launched on Google Play. In addition to summoning powerful warriors from the Sanguo Yanyi era, beautiful and deadly women from that era are also available, such as Diaochan. Players will also continue to earn while offline, so they can level up and gain rewards while asleep or busy. The iconic characters fans love will also be in the game, such as Lu Bu, Guan Yu, and Cao Cao. Players will also be able to do battle in real-time PVP, team up with their friends to battle powerful enemies, and lead their guild to supremacy.
Three Kingdoms – Idle Games is now available on Android.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...
- RWBY: Amity Arena Launches Today
- With the latest season of RWBY coming out in two days (October 27th), NHN is proud to release RWBY: Amity Arena today.
- Warframe Teases Echoes of the Sentient
- Warframe has released a new teaser site for Echoes of the Sentient, a new update coming to Warframe's PC version soon.