The Secret World: New Investigation Missions Available
Funcom is excited to release a pack of brand new Investigation Missions for The Secret World, called Side-stories: Further Analysis. Sidestories are a new type of downloadable content packs which will come in addition to the game’s regular content updates.
Side-stories: Further Analysis is now live in the in-game Item Shop and it offers four new Investigation Missions with fresh, deep and unique puzzles in New York, Egypt, Transylvania, Hell and more.
The Secret World’s Investigation Missions focus on figuring out mysteries and solving puzzles. Instead of defeating enemies through combat, players instead complete missions by for example deciphering runic texts or piecing together evidence from a murder case, and Further Analysis gives the players even more of this unique MMO content.
For more info, visit http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/sidestories_further_analysis_is_live
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Free Trial Weekend and Heroic Edition
- ArenaNet, developer of the smash hit Guild Wars 2, commemorates a record-breaking first year with a free trial of its critically acclaimed gam...
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...
- SpecialEffect's 'GameBlast19' Charity Raises Over £120,000
- The total raised for GameBlast19, the UK’s largest charity gaming weekend, has been confirmed at over £123,000 ($160,000).