Merge Magic Launches Worldwide from Zynga
Zynga launched a follow-up to their hit Merge Dragons! today, with the new puzzle game Merge Magic!. In this, players work to lift a curse on mysterious worlds by merging creatures, and matching new items to win rewards. This will unlock enchanting new surprises along the way. Developed by Gram Games, players will be making some incredible new creatures.
If you ever wanted to know what a peacock and cat merged look like, wait no more, with their “Peacat”. Eggs can hatch into magical wonders, which can evolve to uncover new, more powerful hybrid creatures. Players will encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels in which they match the items to win, then bring rewards back to their garden to collect and grow.
Eren Yanik, Chief Product Officer of Gram Games talked about Merge Magic!:
We wanted to create a new puzzle game where players can merge anything together to create unique mythical creatures that no one has ever seen before. The possibilities are rousing in Merge Magic!, taking our signature ‘match and hatch’ gameplay to bewitching new heights, offering players lots of depth in exploration and immersing them throughout their journey. Our future in-game events will also offer the community different ways to interact and enjoy the gameplay, not least of all our planned events for this coming autumn and Halloween.”
- Discover hundreds of fantastic objects to match, merge and interact with in over 80 challenges!
- Unearth fairies, unicorns, minotaurs and never-before-seen hybrid creatures like Peacats (peacock and cat) and many more.
- An evil curse has been placed on the garden: Fight off the fog and lift the curse to restore, and take back the creatures’ home!
- Watch out for witches: On your puzzle journey, you may cross paths with evil witches, so beware!
- Participate in frequent events and win advanced beings to take back to your garden.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV Receives Massive Common Sense Expansion
- The Common Sense expansion to Paradox’s strategy hit Europa Universalis IV is available today, and it comes with tonnes of major changes.
- Legacy of Discord Adds New Content To Player's Homes
- Yoozoo Games and GTArcade have a new update coming to Legacy of Discord, and it's centered around Home Sweet Home.
- 37Games Globally Launches A Mobile Strategy Game, Lords of Conquest
- 37Games launched a feature-rich strategy game on Google Play and the Apple Store, Lords of Conquest.