Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
– The Dragon Tequatl – Redefined! – This ancient dragon, scourge of the Splintered Coast, has become more formidable than ever, with an arsenal of new attacks and lethal tricks at its disposal.
– Coming Soon – “Looking for Group” Tool – We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures.
– New Ruins of Power in World vs. World – Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power.
– Bosses – Updated! – We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun!
– New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery – Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire!
– Wings of the Sunless – Earn this ominous new animated back item by waging war against Tequatl the Sunless!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stronghold Kingdoms Hits 4 Million Players
- Firefly Studios can proudly reveal that the game has reached its four millionth player registration.
- KurtzPel Launches Global Closed Beta on Steam
- KOG Games' latest MMORPG begins a limited-time Closed Beta today, and it will run until February 24th.
- Final Fantasy XIV European Data Centre to arrive in October 2015
- Square Enix Ltd., announced over the weekend that the European Data Centre for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online will commence operations in October.