Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game for PC, Supernova, introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
The Stormherald makes a strong support commander and a valuable ally to have on the battlefield. After calling in a combat spacecraft, The Stormherald can utilize a Grapple hook to immobilize opponents and retract them back into the torrent of firepower. This mech has surprising mobility and recon superiority with the use of his Spearhead clamp. If The Stormherald is unable to escape enemy pursuers, he can activate a Force Field to reduce incoming ranged attack damage and push back nearby enemies.
Also starting today, commanders will be rotated out with nine commanders each being unlocked and free to play. Currently Aelius, Bloat, B.R.O., Legatus Karnel, Mackwell, Maxim, Talo’Thrix, The Stormherald and Velandre are in rotation. The next nine commanders will be available starting August 13.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gaijin Entertainment Starts Long-Term Collaboration With Russian Museum
- Gaijin Entertainment announces that it has begun a long-term collaboration with the Russian Kubinka Tank Museum.
- AI Helicopters arrive in Karma Online
- Karma Online is getting a new mode today: A.I. Helicopter.
- Hirez Roundup #6
- There's a fair amount to talk about today! The changes for SMITE in 4.22 are pretty big for Fenrir and for Tanks/Mages in general.