Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game for PC, Supernova, introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
The Stormherald makes a strong support commander and a valuable ally to have on the battlefield. After calling in a combat spacecraft, The Stormherald can utilize a Grapple hook to immobilize opponents and retract them back into the torrent of firepower. This mech has surprising mobility and recon superiority with the use of his Spearhead clamp. If The Stormherald is unable to escape enemy pursuers, he can activate a Force Field to reduce incoming ranged attack damage and push back nearby enemies.
Also starting today, commanders will be rotated out with nine commanders each being unlocked and free to play. Currently Aelius, Bloat, B.R.O., Legatus Karnel, Mackwell, Maxim, Talo’Thrix, The Stormherald and Velandre are in rotation. The next nine commanders will be available starting August 13.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Goal & Rewards Revealed
- Heroic Games has announced its Kickstarter goal for its upcoming indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.
- Mammoth May update arrives in War of Legends
- It's Mammoth May with the latest update for War of Legends.
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...