Wakfu hits Southeast Asia and Singapore
Ankama today announced the launch of WAKFU in several Asian countries, and the opening of its subsidiary in Singapore to increase the company’s development in the region. This next strategic step for Ankama follows the opening of a new office in Montreal, Canada, in September 2013 and the appointment of Olivier Comte as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Group Managing Director in October 2013.
The open beta began in December 2013 and the game has now been officially released in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. In China, the game will be distributed via Speedy Bird, with a closed beta starting on January 15th.
For more information: Visit the official WAKFU website at www.WAKFU.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Launches Eternals Vs Ancients Update
- Heroes Evolved pushes out an amazing five new heroes and alternate skins in today's Eternals
- Nexon America To Begin Extraction Closed Beta
- Nexon America today announced that it will kick-off the closed beta period for Extraction.
- Lost Ark Classes Not Yet Available in the West
- Did you know there are still some Lost Ark classes that are not available to western players? Find out all about them.