Wakfu hits Southeast Asia and Singapore
Ankama today announced the launch of WAKFU in several Asian countries, and the opening of its subsidiary in Singapore to increase the company’s development in the region. This next strategic step for Ankama follows the opening of a new office in Montreal, Canada, in September 2013 and the appointment of Olivier Comte as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Group Managing Director in October 2013.
The open beta began in December 2013 and the game has now been officially released in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. In China, the game will be distributed via Speedy Bird, with a closed beta starting on January 15th.
For more information: Visit the official WAKFU website at www.WAKFU.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New stream of updates coming soon
- CCP just launched a feature site for the next release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights with some of the...
- SMITE God Review - Merlin, Master Magician
- The second addition to the Arthurian pantheon is a little-known-mage known as Merlin. Maybe you’ve heard of him in a book somewhere.
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...