Wakfu hits Southeast Asia and Singapore
Ankama today announced the launch of WAKFU in several Asian countries, and the opening of its subsidiary in Singapore to increase the company’s development in the region. This next strategic step for Ankama follows the opening of a new office in Montreal, Canada, in September 2013 and the appointment of Olivier Comte as the company’s Chief Operating Officer and Group Managing Director in October 2013.
The open beta began in December 2013 and the game has now been officially released in Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Laos. In China, the game will be distributed via Speedy Bird, with a closed beta starting on January 15th.
For more information: Visit the official WAKFU website at www.WAKFU.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves Brings New Adventures for All
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves is now available for download.
- Silkroad-R officially launches
- Joymax has announced the official launch of Silkroad-R today.
- Eudemons compares animal film stars and MMORPG pets
- Eudemons Online has released a discussion comparing the pets and animals we so cherish, as seen in films, with the pets we love in MMORPGs.