Spiritwish Brings Exciting Multi-Character Gameplay
Spiritwish is the latest mobile RPG to come from Nexon on both iOS and Android and is now free to play. Spiritwish offers up something different, where players control three heroes at the same time to triple their damage output. It will be up to them to build a cohesive team, with each character having its own powers. There are plenty of combinations to put together in Spiritwish. It will also have fun online features, to tackle challenging co-op raids.
Original missions await every day in the game, where awesome rewards await. The Onkaio Dungeon will also offer players a chance to team up in a nine-character challenge in Spiritwish. If you are tired of holding your phone awkwardly, take heart. Spiritwish has an easy-to-use control scheme where you can use one hand chat and gameplay. To celebrate today’s global launch, players can participate in several special Spiritwish events to unlock valuable in-game rewards such as character acquisition and enhancing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Releases Patch 2.7 A Betta Meta
- Robot Entertainment announces the launch of Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.7.
- Dauntless Unveils Details on New Behemoth and Ranged Weapon
- One of the major talking points is the terrifying new Behemoth, known as Koshai.
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.