Spiritwish Brings Exciting Multi-Character Gameplay
Spiritwish is the latest mobile RPG to come from Nexon on both iOS and Android and is now free to play. Spiritwish offers up something different, where players control three heroes at the same time to triple their damage output. It will be up to them to build a cohesive team, with each character having its own powers. There are plenty of combinations to put together in Spiritwish. It will also have fun online features, to tackle challenging co-op raids.
Original missions await every day in the game, where awesome rewards await. The Onkaio Dungeon will also offer players a chance to team up in a nine-character challenge in Spiritwish. If you are tired of holding your phone awkwardly, take heart. Spiritwish has an easy-to-use control scheme where you can use one hand chat and gameplay. To celebrate today’s global launch, players can participate in several special Spiritwish events to unlock valuable in-game rewards such as character acquisition and enhancing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Launches Gunner Class on June 26th for Consoles
- The most explosive TERA character class is coming to console on June 26th. Often and best described as a highly-mobile "artillery cannon&...
- Global Strike Offers Combat Maps Overview
- Global Strike reveals details on several game maps.
- TERA's Console Edition Announces 'TERA Unmasked' Update
- TERA on Playstation 4 and Xbox One is about to receive a massive update, with 'TERA Unmasked'.