Elvenar: Closed Beta Now Underway
Today, InnoGames launched the closed beta of its online fantasy game Elvenar. The strategic city builder will start with a moderate number of people to ensure server stability, before more keys will be given out to interested players. In order to join the beta as one of the first, pre-registered players, gamers should check for an email containing their beta key. InnoGames is also giving out the first batches of keys via social media pages, such as Facebook.
Elvenar’s closed beta will start with the online browser version; mobile versions are planned to follow at a later date. The German developer is treading uncommon ground with Elvenar: Players have to choose between Elves or Humans as a starting race in order to create a flourishing city. The game’s focus lies on building and upgrading a city, but players also trade or explore the world map. The choice between Elves and Humans influences the way the players’ cities and inhabitants look and which technologies and units are at their disposal. The Elves live and breathe magic and exist in close harmony with nature, whereas Humans are ambitious and determined engineers.
Between managing resources, levelling up buildings and unlocking new perks, players should also pay attention to the multiplayer map. There they can interact with neighbors, scout new provinces and unlock various powerful relics by fighting NPCs or trading. Fights take place on various battlegrounds. The strategic battles are 3D-animated, with up to 20 different monsters and unit types, which make each encounter unique and tactically deep.
For more info, visit www.elvenar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Reveals Roc Time Attack Details
- Joymax has revealed today a new event to be released with Ignite Silkroad: Part 2 - the Roc Time Attack.
- BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
- The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available user...
- Neverwinter Underdark Interview Preview
- One of the really cool things that we have is a partnership with R. A. Salvatore on a quest-line that acts as a lead-in to one of the mainline