Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Coming Early 2015
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Elemental Evil – the newest module for the action MMORPG set in the Dungeons & Dragons Forgotten Realms universe from Wizards of the Coast. Following the launch of Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, Cryptic Studios will release modules later in 2015 with highly requested additions including Strongholds and well-known characters from Dungeons & Dragons lore.
With the largest update to-date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – that increases the playable classes count to eight. Players looking to create Paladins will be able to choose a focus on healing or tanking builds. The new module will also increase the level cap from 60 to 70, which brings a new set of quests, feats and slottable class feature powers.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil also continues the partnership with Wizards of the Coast as Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment maintain a one-to-one release cadence with the official D&D storylines. Neverwinter players will journey through new adventures as they fight the newest threat to Protector’s Enclave – the Cults of Elemental Evil – which are also present in the upcoming tabletop adventure release, Princes of the Apocalypse.
Cryptic studios will be integrating several anticipated features and content updates through future module releases in 2015. Within the calendar year, players will interact with iconic characters from Dungeons & Dragons lore and step foot into their own Strongholds – the Neverwinter version of guild housing. Cryptic will also be launching Neverwinter on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, planned in early 2015. More details on these game features and the Xbox One release will be shared at a later date.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Become a True Hero in La Tale's New HEROES Expansion
- OGPlanet releases a new expansion for La Tale, introducing a new job class, new skills, and more.
- Path of Exile Atlas of Worlds Expansion Preview
- Every six months or so, an exciting email comes my way that offers a burst of adrenaline amidst the sea of less interesting gaming news.
- Black Desert Online Celebrates Summer with Exclusive Rewards
- Black Desert Online's going big this summer! On top of existing Rewards, the Burning Attendance Reward/Guild Attendance Reward are added!