Spacetime Studios Announces New Game: Pocket Legends Adventures
“Seven years ago we released the world’s first 3D mobile MMO, Pocket Legends.” said Gary Gattis, CEO. “Today we are thrilled to announce Pocket Legends Adventures, a charming homage with all new mechanics in a familiar setting.”
Spacetime Studios has announced their next title, Pocket Legends Adventures, an epic, exciting multiplayer RPG for iOS and Android platforms. Boasting real-time combat and a unique skill-based advancement system, and tons of single-player content, Pocket Legends Adventures aims to take the mobile role-playing experience to a whole new level. Spacetime Studios significantly advanced their proprietary game engine animation and rendering technologies to show off the latest high-end mobile hardware, including squash-and-stretch animation, real-time ambient occlusion, post-processing effects, advanced lighting, and custom shaders. The result is a family-friendly game with a sleek, whimsical look and feel. Game mechanics are casual but allow for deep character specialization, so players will be able to experiment with a wide variety of builds to fit their play style without sacrificing their favoritelooks. Simple Interested parties can learn more about the Closed Beta in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam and Marvel Launches "Marvel Contest of Champions"
- Kabam, a world leader in free-to-play games for traditional players, has partnered with Marvel Entertainment to bring the expansive Marvel Uni...
- Gloria Victis Adds Achievement System and More
- Achievements, in-game tutorials, attacks queuing, rewards for logging in, friends list, and more.
- War of the Vikings Reveals Progression System
- With the new in-game customizer, players can start exploring the various options that will be available when War of the Vikings is released.