Spacetime Studios Announces New Game: Pocket Legends Adventures
“Seven years ago we released the world’s first 3D mobile MMO, Pocket Legends.” said Gary Gattis, CEO. “Today we are thrilled to announce Pocket Legends Adventures, a charming homage with all new mechanics in a familiar setting.”
Spacetime Studios has announced their next title, Pocket Legends Adventures, an epic, exciting multiplayer RPG for iOS and Android platforms. Boasting real-time combat and a unique skill-based advancement system, and tons of single-player content, Pocket Legends Adventures aims to take the mobile role-playing experience to a whole new level. Spacetime Studios significantly advanced their proprietary game engine animation and rendering technologies to show off the latest high-end mobile hardware, including squash-and-stretch animation, real-time ambient occlusion, post-processing effects, advanced lighting, and custom shaders. The result is a family-friendly game with a sleek, whimsical look and feel. Game mechanics are casual but allow for deep character specialization, so players will be able to experiment with a wide variety of builds to fit their play style without sacrificing their favoritelooks. Simple Interested parties can learn more about the Closed Beta in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Chronicle Now Available Globally
- Nexon has announced the launch of Chaos Chronicle, a free-to-play RPG on Android and iOS.
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains and Beyond - GDC SF 2016 Preview
- At our private off site location NCSoft showcased the first localized look at Blade & Soul's Silverfrost Mountains update
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.