SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of its latest update for SMITE, introducing Geb and a new Arena map.
Geb is a Guardian that relies on earth-based abilities to cause shock and awe among his enemies. Abilities such as Roll Out, where Geb morphs into a massive ball of rolling earth to deal damage and slow enemies. The god of Earth’s ultimate ability is called Cataclysm; Geb pulls apart the earth on which his enemies are standing to stun and pummel them with magical damage. More about Geb can be seen in this week’s earlier preview, or in the new god reveal video below.
When selecting Arena mode players will now enter into a two-map rotation between the “traditional” Arena map and a new Arena map. This new map features a fully updated art style and the Manticore. The Manticore will spawn after every 10 player kills on a side. If your side can escort it through the other team’s portal, that team loses 10 points.
New Titans have also replaced the Minotaurs in Conquest mode. Read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Blitz Receives New Game Mode and Event
- MapleStory Blitz continues to challenges players of all difficulties and the Grand Battle Update will continue to do just that.
- My Free Farm Celebrates Their Ninth Birthday
- upjers is proud to celebrate nine years of Mootown as My Free Farm hits their ninth birthday. It's time to go back to Mootown!
- Brick-Force closed beta announced
- A new game publisher and developer, Infernum, has announced the closed beta for its first online offering: Brick-Force.