SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of its latest update for SMITE, introducing Geb and a new Arena map.
Geb is a Guardian that relies on earth-based abilities to cause shock and awe among his enemies. Abilities such as Roll Out, where Geb morphs into a massive ball of rolling earth to deal damage and slow enemies. The god of Earth’s ultimate ability is called Cataclysm; Geb pulls apart the earth on which his enemies are standing to stun and pummel them with magical damage. More about Geb can be seen in this week’s earlier preview, or in the new god reveal video below.
When selecting Arena mode players will now enter into a two-map rotation between the “traditional” Arena map and a new Arena map. This new map features a fully updated art style and the Manticore. The Manticore will spawn after every 10 player kills on a side. If your side can escort it through the other team’s portal, that team loses 10 points.
New Titans have also replaced the Minotaurs in Conquest mode. Read the full patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stormthrone: New mini-game details revealed
- Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) has released the first gameplay teaser for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, giving players a hi...
- MMOHuts Redesign About to Launch: Expect Delays!
- Pardon our dust - but MMOHuts.com is about to launch a new, redesigned website this week!
- Skyforge Review
- SkyForge uses a limited action set control scheme similar to games like Guild Wars 2 or Wildstar: WASD for movement, LMB/RMB for basics...