Tome: Immortal Arena – First Look
Tome is a MOBA-style multplayer game featuring an original cast of characters made in the style of gods, representing the various elements of creation. Players fight against defensive structures and enemy NPCs to battle for territory, utilizing an array of special abilities and enchanted items.
Tome is an all killer no filler moba emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding. Traditional MOBA gameplay mechanics like last-hitting, returning to base fountains for healing, and complex item recipes have been removed, setting the pace for quicker, action-packed combat where players rarely have to leave the frontlines. The game is set to launch on steam November 21st, along with a new 5v5 map called “sanctuary” with a unique 7v7 map currently in development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Enters Open Beta
- Dragon's Prophet enters into open beta today!
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Live on PC
- Cryptic Studios has announced that the Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter is available today for PC.
- Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now on Mac & Linux
- Moment Studio’s Scraps: Modular Vehicle Combat is now available for Mac and Linux!