Tome: Immortal Arena – First Look
Tome is a MOBA-style multplayer game featuring an original cast of characters made in the style of gods, representing the various elements of creation. Players fight against defensive structures and enemy NPCs to battle for territory, utilizing an array of special abilities and enchanted items.
Tome is an all killer no filler moba emphasizing combat and action over laning and grinding. Traditional MOBA gameplay mechanics like last-hitting, returning to base fountains for healing, and complex item recipes have been removed, setting the pace for quicker, action-packed combat where players rarely have to leave the frontlines. The game is set to launch on steam November 21st, along with a new 5v5 map called “sanctuary” with a unique 7v7 map currently in development.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
- 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online.
- Torchlight Frontiers: PAX West 2018 Impressions
- Torchlight isn't dead, and the hoped for Torchlight MMO is being developed by many of the minds that originally created it.
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Swordsman
- Perfect World Entertainment announces their intent to bring Swordsman Online, a wuxia novel-based MMORPG, to the West.