SMG creates unique collaboration between Vevo and Wargaming.net
London 3 February: LiquidThread, Starcom MediaVest Group’s branded content division, has created a unique partnership between Wargaming.net, the award-winning online game developer and Vevo, the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform, to launch a global online campaign.
The creative campaign will see Wargaming.net sponsor the rock and metal music genres across Vevo’s properties internationally, including Europe, America and Asia. As part of the campaign, Wargaming.net will have presence across video and display, featuring music from some of the best known rock performers available on Vevo.
The campaign kicks off on 5 February with a coordinated takeover of Vevo’s rock and metal genres in the UK, US, Italy, Spain, France and Ireland.
As part of the partnership – which runs until mid-March – a bespoke music video playlist featuring the world’s greatest rock stars will also be available to Vevo viewers.
Al King, Global Brand Director at Wargaming.net, said, “The Wargaming.net brand had been looking for a viable global music partner for some time. We needed the right fit with our audience and a way to satisfy their love of rock and metal music. Vevo delivers this and the campaign that SMG’s LiquidThread has negotiated is the perfect experience for our audience to relate to their interests and increase their excitement about the brand.”
Lindsey Webb, Partnership Manager from SMG’s Liquid Thread, said: “Wargaming.net are a really imaginative client who are open to the creativity and collaborative spirit we thrive on. As a result this unique global partnership with Vevo will allow them to reach a highly engaged and relevant audience.”
James Cornish, Vevo’s UK Sales Director, said: “We’re delighted- and really excited- to be working with Wargaming.net for the first time on this campaign. Home to the world’s biggest music video catalogue, Vevo has a huge audience of passionate Rock and Metal fans and so we will provide the perfect platform for Wargaming.net to engage and entertain their target audience on a global scale.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleplans PC First Impressions
- You are in charge of various squads consisting of a hero and their troops. These squads function as one unit and can be given orders.
- ArtCraft Entertainment’s Crowfall Reaches $1 Million in Crowdfunding
- ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Crowfall™ reached the one million dollar crowdfunding threshold this morning, just eight ...
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins
- Today InnoGames launched the Closed Beta to its strategy-MMO Tribal Wars 2. The successor to strategy hit Tribal Wars will start with a modera...