Shroud of the Avatar Release 53 Goes Live Today
Portalarium and Travian Games are committed to releasing monthly updates for Shroud of the Avatar to keep the flow of content going. To that effect, Release 53 is live and has a host of changes attached to it. Heraldry is available for all players with thousands of patterns available, as well as new scenes, including two new adventuring areas based on a pirate theme: Tenebris Harbor and Penmawr Island. Some changes to gear include Virtue effects on gear and new armor types, and loot additions also came to Offline mode, including new decorations, lot deeds and homes. Loot is also increased in Offline mode. Additional side-quests, overall story polish, new dialogue and a rebalance of existing quests is also featured. Of course, there are also a variety of bug fixes. The full details can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Fighters XIV Launch Review
- The King of Fighters franchise has an overwhelming legacy to live up to in my eyes.
- Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
- After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold'em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015.
- MU ONLINE Celebrates the Harvest With November Events
- MU Online is lining up a series of events for November for its players!