Shroud of the Avatar Release 53 Goes Live Today
Portalarium and Travian Games are committed to releasing monthly updates for Shroud of the Avatar to keep the flow of content going. To that effect, Release 53 is live and has a host of changes attached to it. Heraldry is available for all players with thousands of patterns available, as well as new scenes, including two new adventuring areas based on a pirate theme: Tenebris Harbor and Penmawr Island. Some changes to gear include Virtue effects on gear and new armor types, and loot additions also came to Offline mode, including new decorations, lot deeds and homes. Loot is also increased in Offline mode. Additional side-quests, overall story polish, new dialogue and a rebalance of existing quests is also featured. Of course, there are also a variety of bug fixes. The full details can be found below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers: Massive Updates Incoming
- In the continuing effort to deliver the best gameplay experience for nearly a million players on PC, independent developer Keen Software House...
- Age of Wulin Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets Launches October 18
- Webzen has announced that Age of Wulin's next expansion, Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets, will go live tomorrow, October 18.
- World of Tanks Prepares 8.2 Rollout
- Wargaming has announced that World of Tanks Update 8.2 is currently live in Europe, and will launch in North America on Thursday, December 13.