PUBG Mobile and Super League Gaming Announce US Partnership
Super League Gaming and Tencent Games announced a partnership today to bring PUBG Mobile content to the United States. Super League will work with Tencent to build local and digital PUBG Mobile Communities via amateur leagues and competitions. This partnership will also include livestream broadcasts and original video content. Super League will apply their brand to PUBG Mobile to help foster the growing audience on digital and social platforms for this Battle Royale title.
PUBG MOBILE fits perfectly within Super League’s expanding offerings for the more than 100 million enthusiastic gamers across the country,” said Super League’s CEO Ann Hand. “It delivers on every level, with fun gameplay, competitive intensity and a passionate player base. We could not be more excited to be launching this program with Tencent across our nationwide venue network, SuperLeagueTV and our recently acquired Framerate social video network.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires/Grepolis kick off holidays with new Winter events
- With the Holiday season just around the corner, online games developer InnoGames starts the festivities with three winter events starting toda...
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Post-Launch Review
- It's been a few months since the Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn launch. In anticipation for Patch 2.1, we offer it an updated look.
- Grand Chase Preparing for Shut Down
- KOG Games and the Grand Chase team have finally confirmed the rumors that the game will soon be shutting down, despite changes and the #LongLi...