PUBG Mobile and Super League Gaming Announce US Partnership
Super League Gaming and Tencent Games announced a partnership today to bring PUBG Mobile content to the United States. Super League will work with Tencent to build local and digital PUBG Mobile Communities via amateur leagues and competitions. This partnership will also include livestream broadcasts and original video content. Super League will apply their brand to PUBG Mobile to help foster the growing audience on digital and social platforms for this Battle Royale title.
PUBG MOBILE fits perfectly within Super League’s expanding offerings for the more than 100 million enthusiastic gamers across the country,” said Super League’s CEO Ann Hand. “It delivers on every level, with fun gameplay, competitive intensity and a passionate player base. We could not be more excited to be launching this program with Tencent across our nationwide venue network, SuperLeagueTV and our recently acquired Framerate social video network.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Angels Experiences Rebirth
- Neowiz Games has announced the special rebirth of War of Angels.
- Cuisine Royale Preview
- What started out as a simple April Fool's joke has exploded into something else.
- Block N Load: Old School Nigel Detention Now Available
- Block N Load, the online multiplayer shooter from Jagex, has introduced a new skin for the character of Nigel. The hero’s youthful makeover ...