PUBG Mobile and Super League Gaming Announce US Partnership
Super League Gaming and Tencent Games announced a partnership today to bring PUBG Mobile content to the United States. Super League will work with Tencent to build local and digital PUBG Mobile Communities via amateur leagues and competitions. This partnership will also include livestream broadcasts and original video content. Super League will apply their brand to PUBG Mobile to help foster the growing audience on digital and social platforms for this Battle Royale title.
PUBG MOBILE fits perfectly within Super League’s expanding offerings for the more than 100 million enthusiastic gamers across the country,” said Super League’s CEO Ann Hand. “It delivers on every level, with fun gameplay, competitive intensity and a passionate player base. We could not be more excited to be launching this program with Tencent across our nationwide venue network, SuperLeagueTV and our recently acquired Framerate social video network.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Entertainment Announces Winter Events
- With the holidays approaching, Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. is celebrating the season with special Winter Events across its games.
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap – Armored Warfare
- Armored Warfare brings a modern free tank experience to the table with all the glorious mind blazing graphics you’d expect from Obsidian Ent...