Ship of Heroes Offers Update on CCT Beta
In a recent forum post, Ship of Heroes discusses their character creator, and just how many options players have within it. A player could spend, in theory, weeks going through the options. They had a pair of options: Make it simpler, or try something else. Instead of reducing the player choice, they’re going to add some randomizer buttons, so you can choose a model, and click the button to see other versions of this randomized character. You will still be able to use sliders and fiddle around with them, or you can simply make a randomized character and go with it. There will also be a costume randomizer, and a color randomizer, so you can truly create something chaotic. They are going to put together a video of this for the future, so when it’s available, we’ll have it for you.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Trip Down Memory Lane While Taking Acid: RF Online Mobile
- MMOHuts reviews RF Online Mobile, a free-to-play mobile title based on the classic MMO RF Online.
- Versus Evil Puts Developers First With Stacked Game Lineup at E3 2015
- Six varied and high quality games will be playable at the Versus Evil booth, West Hall #5522.
- Big Brawl Arrives In Brawl Buster's Little China
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the release of "Big Brawl in Little China," a new update for Brawl Busters.