Dungeons & Dragons Online’s ‘Cloaked in Darkness’ Update is Now Live
Daybreak Games and Standing Stone Games have officially kicked off October in Dungeons & Dragons Online with their newest update. Entitled “Cloaked in Darkness”, it brings a series of features to the game. Cloak Customization is in the game, allowing players to customize their character with a wide variety of visible cloaks. For a limited time, players can also visit the DDO Store to claim their “Ranger’s Cloak” using the code “GETCLOAKED”. The “Night Revels” festival is also making a return, and players can journey to new, spooky dungeons and defeat the Spectral Dragon in an all-new adventure. For VIP members, access to a new raid and new elf variant, the Wood Elf, is included in membership. Check out the release notes and assets below to learn more about this update. The full patch notes can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Developer Interview - RuneFest 2019
- While I was at RuneFest 2019, I had the opportunity to interview the developers behind RuneScape and Old School RuneScape.
- GW2 Living World Finale: 'Point of No Return' Now Available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Point of No Return” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...
- Player-Owned Ports Open in RuneScape
- Jagex has launched a new update for RuneScape, adding high level content and player-owned ports.