Shakes & Fidget Remastered Officially Launches
Playa Games announced today that a completely revamped version of their hit wacky online RPG, Shakes & Fidget launches today. After a successful open beta, the redesigned Shakes & Fidget Remastered has arrived. Shakes & Fidget Remastered arrives on Browsers today, and later in November on Steam. The old, original version of the game will still be accessible until further notice as well. New iOS/Android apps are planned for Q1 2019. Playa Games replaced the outdated Flash base with a merger of Unity Engine and WebGL for an updated feel, alongside thousands of newly-drawn graphics for even Full HD and 4k monitors. Shakes & Fidget players have the decision to play the new version or the original familiar look. The options menu offers an easy switch between the previous version (default) and Shakes & Fidget Remastered.
To celebrate this special day, the 28th International Game World will open its doors today at 4 p.m. CET at https://w28.sfgame.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.
- League of Legends: Patch 4.9 brings Karthus’ Visual Update
- The Karthus Visual Update, after drifting through PBE, has found its way to the live servers! His redesigned model comes replete with new anim...
- Galaxy on Fire - Alliances to be Released on Android in October 2014
- The popular mobile sci-fi MMO Galaxy on Fire™ - Alliances by Deep Silver FISHLABS will soon be globally available on Google Play.