Shakes & Fidget Remastered Officially Launches
Playa Games announced today that a completely revamped version of their hit wacky online RPG, Shakes & Fidget launches today. After a successful open beta, the redesigned Shakes & Fidget Remastered has arrived. Shakes & Fidget Remastered arrives on Browsers today, and later in November on Steam. The old, original version of the game will still be accessible until further notice as well. New iOS/Android apps are planned for Q1 2019. Playa Games replaced the outdated Flash base with a merger of Unity Engine and WebGL for an updated feel, alongside thousands of newly-drawn graphics for even Full HD and 4k monitors. Shakes & Fidget players have the decision to play the new version or the original familiar look. The options menu offers an easy switch between the previous version (default) and Shakes & Fidget Remastered.
To celebrate this special day, the 28th International Game World will open its doors today at 4 p.m. CET at https://w28.sfgame.net/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2014 Day 3
- So first up was Dragonball Xenoverse, a new kind of DBZ fighting game with a unique online mode that will set it far apart from previous DBZ t...
- RIFT 2.6: Dream Weaver Arrives February 12
- RIFT has announced the upcoming patch details for version 2.6: Dream Weaver, now dated to launch on Wednesday, February 12.
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.