Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
While some were worried the game had been cancelled completely, especially due to some recent radio silence and a delayed closed alpha, there’s also word that the game has been overhauled and will now feature a full campaign and may release in 2017. The online servers for the game were shut down this week, but what exactly that means is uncertain until EA or Bioware confirms the rumors.
BioWare recently decided to integrate EA’s Origin service, possibly to avoid budget limitations from the parent company. Kotaku’s sources indicate that the recent failure of Dawngate was, at least in part, due to limited funds because the game did not use EA’s internal systems.
Though Kotaku’s sources remain private, we caution anyone to take this latest news with a grain of salt until either company offers an official statement on the situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Unleashes the Green Dragon
- Nexon has released a new video, showing off the new Ultimate Weapon in Dragon Nest, the Green Dragon.
- The Monetary Model within Age of Wushu
- Snail Games is excited to present the closed Beta for Age of Wushu. The first realistic Martial Arts MMORPG to be released in North America, t...
- Conquera Thunders into Open Beta Phase at 2017 Comic Fiesta in Malaysia
- The Classic PK MMORPG Conquera has officially left its Closed Beta and moved into Open Beta Testing, bringing it that much closer to launch.