Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
While some were worried the game had been cancelled completely, especially due to some recent radio silence and a delayed closed alpha, there’s also word that the game has been overhauled and will now feature a full campaign and may release in 2017. The online servers for the game were shut down this week, but what exactly that means is uncertain until EA or Bioware confirms the rumors.
BioWare recently decided to integrate EA’s Origin service, possibly to avoid budget limitations from the parent company. Kotaku’s sources indicate that the recent failure of Dawngate was, at least in part, due to limited funds because the game did not use EA’s internal systems.
Though Kotaku’s sources remain private, we caution anyone to take this latest news with a grain of salt until either company offers an official statement on the situation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Secrets and Shadows Press Preview
- Meeting up with CM Treeshark and his usual cast of friends and followers, he first introduced us to the Ninja class.
- Velvet Sundown Starts Open Beta on Steam
- The innovative Dramagame Velvet Sundown from the Finnish developer team Tribe Studios Ltd. has begun its official open beta.
- Combat Arms (EU): New clan tourney this month
- New clan tourney this month - Every clan will be automatically entered into the tournament