Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria, Norsengard and Avalon, but leaving a veil of mystery upon what brought war where peace gladdened the normal flow of time; players will unveil the root of a hidden evil that lives in the shadows of our hearts. Land of Britain: Wrath of The North is a fantasy world in which 3 realms face each other in order to survive. A reality that changes in which the characters will live their adventures facing the challenges with their own play style. PvE, KvK, Crafting.
Land on Britain was brought to life from the need to create something that reflects the user expectations, therefore it’s a project primarily made by players for players. The team behind Land on Britain is named Potato Killer, a team made of MMORPG players and experienced professionals, all of them in many occasions disappointed by what the market offered. That’s why we all felt the need to create something that it isn’t only innovative but that can draw the potential that distinguished the first MMORPGs and that with time disappeared. Land on Britain has a unique point of view on how MMORPG should be made and lived, displaying many innovations that we can’t wait to show in the next news entering with us in the unexpected wolrd of Land on Britain.
- Unrepeatable quests and events, an evolving world, dynamic dungeons and fights
- A single world that constantly changes as a result of the events (atmospheric and more)
- Unique quests and events influenced by players’ choices
- Different storylines that evolve and combine themselves together in several ways
- 3 immediately playable kingdoms and an evolving storyline that could greatly change the balance of Britannia
- Dynamic KvK (Kingdom vs Kingdom), characters choices may change
- Unique KvK events to live Britannia’s history as a protagonist
- A mysterious menace threaten the whole world and it will change the fate of the kingdoms
- Choose your profession, follow your storyline and participate actively to your kingdom’s success, for a truly cooperative game experience
- Specific and dynamic storyline for every class, crafters included
- New and different gathering and crafting systems
- Every skill you acquire contributes to the development of the story and the success of your adventures
- Develop your character in a unique and personal way
FOR EVERY PLAYER
- Do you favor a skill based combat system or a more intuitive and linear one? Do you like to craft and trade? Or do you prefer the social and diplomatic aspect of the game? Whatever is your play style you will find what is up your alley
- Gameplay and combat system designed for both casual and hardcore gamers
- Adventurer or crafter, you’ll be the protagonist
- PvE, PvP, KvK, your choice
- 3 Kingdoms, 18 races and 18 classes to choose from
- Organize your guild and challenge the others to rule your kingdom
- 5 support apps, smooth and easy sharing on the most popular social networks, an integrated card game
More information available about Land of Britain®: Wrath of the North™ available on our website www.LandofBritain.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Reveals Next Expansion and New Player Class
- "A Tale of Earth and Sea" will be the next expansion to Villagers and Heroes, and with it comes a new character class.
- Old School RuneScape Launches Dragon Slayer II
- In celebration of its fifth anniversary, Old School RuneScape has launched Dragon Slayer II.
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...