Runescape Begins Easter-Themed Event
Runescape‘s “Eastertime Fete” has begun, and is a limited-time event, going until the end of April. Players will support different guilds that are taking part, by completing side-quests and assorted tasks. The ultimate goal is to win a mysterious egg in Gielinor, found by the Easter Bunny. There are also fragments of crystallized chocolate eggs, that, when combined, will create a special reward. The event also allows players to donate RuneCoins that will be converted into a real-world donation to Jagex’s two chosen charities: The Prince’s Trust and CPSL Mind. In addition to a rare chocolate egg, the event’s rewards also include Imperial Coronation Armour and a wacky Easter-themed ‘Chick-Axe’ weapon.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Gets Release Date
- Neverwinter is launching its latest Module, Curse of Icewind Dale, on May 13, 2014.
- Conquer Online celebrates 9th anniversary
- Conquer Online released in 2003, and is now celebrating its ninth year in service with a bundle of special events.
- Moon Hunters Approved for Sale on Steam & Kickstarting with Square Enix
- Kitfox Games has announced progress in its pursuit of publication for its upcoming co-op adventure, Moon Hunters.