Mia Online Enters Open Beta on Google Play
CUBINET is proud to release their 3D Open World Action MMORPG Mia Online into Open Beta on Google Play. Players can choose between six classes that are Gender Unlocked and also feature Non-linear character builds. Mia Online also has a Ring System, Mounts, a Guild System, and several PVP options to choose from. Whether it’s 3v3, 10v10 or their Nation War mode, players can gather up allies to do battle against other nations in online battles. Players can also take to the skies on their Mystic Mounts, and provided they at least have Android Lollipop or higher and 3GB of RAM, they can join others in MIa Online and explore a beautiful 3D world. Mia Online will also be arriving on iOS and PC in the future, and iOS will need an iPhone 6 or above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unlimited Ninja Review
- There is finally a MMORPG that is fully focused on the story of the ninja. And as a fan, I couldn’t wait to check it out.
- Age of Wushu: Delightful Island and Silver Hook Instance revealed
- The world of Jianghu martial arts heroes continues to expand, as today Snail Games reveals the new mysterious area – the Delightful Island. ...
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.