RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
Since launching RuneScape 3 last month, Jagex hasn’t wasted any time pulling together the first quest content for the new age of RuneScape. The Death of Chivalry is the first quest to be released since RuneScape 3’s launch and features one of the key figures in RuneScape’s colourful cast of heroes – Sir Owen. Sent on a mission to recover a powerful artefact, players will join him as they infiltrate the notorious Black Knight Castle in order to retrieve this mysterious artefact for the mighty god Saradomin.
There are decisions to be made and secrets to be revealed, but players will need to choose wisely as the choices made here will have impact far and wide!
There are some cracking post-quest rewards for members too, including a full cosmetic armour override set, righteous helpings of Prayer and Combat XP and much more.
The Death of Chivalry launches today and can be played by all RuneScape players, no matter what their level, however don’t expect an easy ride as the quest’s difficulty scales to match the player’s level.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Immortals launches New Expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that The next installment to War of the Immortals: Cult of the Wyrm is now live.
- Infinite Crisis comes to Russia
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has announced that they'll be working with Fabrika Online to launch Infinite Crisis in Russia, Ukr...
- Smite Reveals Patch 2.18 and New Pantheon
- This afternoon, Smite's patch note stream revealed the notes for 2.18, "The Astral Hunt."