Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New War Update Coming Soon
A huge update is coming to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which introduces a new game mode, event, rewards and an extensively overhauled PvP system.
Changes players will see are the following:
Zombie War – is an intense team-based game mode, which promises to elevate the undead action to its most competitive and fearsome extremes. Two teams – one formed of humans, one of zombies – will face off in an electrifying battle for supremacy. Zombie War also brings with it two new weapons – M60E4 Maverick & Mauser C96 – and New Perfect Pick Recipe Bundles.
Rewards of War – is a new event that has a variety of prizes up for grabs where players will receive great Crafting Bundles for their engagement.
PvP 2.0 Update – includes a completely overhauled stat-tracking, and reward system that ensures players efforts will be recognised on the battlefield. As well as introducing Assists, which see combatants rewarded for contributing to an enemy’s demise, a new Valor system recognises exceptional performance across a variety of game modes. PvP 2.0 also brings with it the Action Report, which tracks a much more diverse range of combat accomplishments.
For more information and screens of Zombie War, please visit: http://steamcommunity.com/games/273110/announcements/detail/126436607866785297
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
- Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing...
- Age of Wonders III Eternal Lords Updated Review
- It is similar to the gameplay style of titles like Civilization. In it, you control a Warlord with your choice of race and class (with additio
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...