Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New War Update Coming Soon
A huge update is coming to Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, which introduces a new game mode, event, rewards and an extensively overhauled PvP system.
Changes players will see are the following:
Zombie War – is an intense team-based game mode, which promises to elevate the undead action to its most competitive and fearsome extremes. Two teams – one formed of humans, one of zombies – will face off in an electrifying battle for supremacy. Zombie War also brings with it two new weapons – M60E4 Maverick & Mauser C96 – and New Perfect Pick Recipe Bundles.
Rewards of War – is a new event that has a variety of prizes up for grabs where players will receive great Crafting Bundles for their engagement.
PvP 2.0 Update – includes a completely overhauled stat-tracking, and reward system that ensures players efforts will be recognised on the battlefield. As well as introducing Assists, which see combatants rewarded for contributing to an enemy’s demise, a new Valor system recognises exceptional performance across a variety of game modes. PvP 2.0 also brings with it the Action Report, which tracks a much more diverse range of combat accomplishments.
For more information and screens of Zombie War, please visit: http://steamcommunity.com/games/273110/announcements/detail/126436607866785297
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pets Lead the Evolutionary March in Kritika's Latest Update
- En Masse Entertainment released the latest update for their brawler, Kritika Online which brings quite a few changes to the title.
- ESL and Wargaming Partner To Run World of Tanks North American League
- ESL and Wargaming.net announce that the World of Tanks Wargaming.net League will be shown and hosted through ESL TV in Los Angeles.
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.