Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless Legend will officially leave the Early Access program and launch on Steam on September 18, 2014. The European boxed release for Endless Legend follows one day later, Friday September 19, and will include a beautiful looking art book, showing the eight dynamic factions and amazing art style of Endless Legend.
In addition, Amplitude Studios has announced the release of the Endless Legend official soundtrack, which is available for free on the leading online music store Bandcamp, starting today. A ‘making of’ video has been created and is streaming on the GameAudioFactory Channel HERE.
Endless Legend is designed to satisfy 4X gamers’ deep needs for complex, rich, and surprising strategy games. Endless Legend follows 2012’s seminal 4X space-strategy title, Endless Space, with huge advances in every facet – from military combat to diplomacy to stealth, travel, and colonization – all on the labyrinthine planet of Auriga. Check it on Steam: store.steampowered.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Heroes Released on English Worlds
- Grepolis releases recruitable heroes, including the famous Heracles and Leonidas, on new worlds.
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.
- Old-School Runescape Celebrates A Half Decade of Success
- Get out the party hats! Old-School Runescape has officially hit five years old, and to mark it, they're celebrating!