Runes of Magic patches to 2.1.2
Runes of Magic patched to version 2.1.2, “Storming of the Acropolis,” today.
The patch opens the Naga Acropolis to players, adds elite skills for dual-classed Elves, and expands the Aotulia Volcano zone. The patch also adds the Halloween Pumpkin Festival event to the servers.
The Original Press Release:
Patch ‘2.1.2 – Storming of the Acropolis’ Expands Runes of Magic
Elite District Presents Some Thrilling Challenges for Players
Berlin, 28th October 2009: Today’s patch for Runes of Magic paves the way for brave groups of adventurers to journey into the heart of the Naga Empire. Patch ‘2.1.2 – Storming of the Acropolis’ also adds the Halloween Pumpkin Festival into the online role-playing game, together with some long-awaited elite skills for the Elf classes and a territory expansion for the ‘Aotulia Volcano’ zone.
Until now, the huge Naga Acropolis in the volcanic territory has been inaccessible. With ‘2.1.2 – Storming of the Acropolis’, the gates of the fortress are now open and so is a special district inside the zone which will challenge players. Countless elite henchmen occupy the walls and trenches around the Acropolis – Naga troops have set up their camps all around. Solo players don’t have a chance here; only well-equipped groups will ultimately get to face off against the leader of the Naga army: King ‘Sharleedah’ will provide a tough battle for adventurers and can only be toppled by extreme force.
In addition to the new district, patch ‘2.1.2 – Storming of the Acropolis’ offers Elven players some new elite skills for their dual class combination. Minor changes in the interface, new titles for their avatars as well as fixing a few bugs have all been included in today’s update.
More information is available at the official Runes of Magic website. www.runesofmagic.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- Descend Into The Abyss in Darkness Rises, Out On Mobile Today
- Darkness Rises is the latest third-person action RPG from Nexon to come to both iOS and Google Play-compatible devices.
- PAX South Day 3 Recap: Moonrise, Broken Bots, & Dreadnought
- While the third day of PAX was on a sleepy Sunday, that didn’t stop anyone from showing up and milking everything the show still had to offe...