Rumble KingsRoad’s Winterstone Tournament Offers Exclusive Holiday Rewards
KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment, is celebrating the season of snow and ice with the special Winterstone Tournament in-game event. Travel to the frigid climbs of Alderstone’s never-before-ventured northern lands and discover a region filled with dangerous blizzards and ravenous beasts.
Beginning Tuesday, December 16 and running until Saturday, December 25, players will see the KingsRoad town hub winterize as they prepare to set off on their icy adventure. Players with the courage to venture into the northern lands will gain access to an abundance of exclusive winter-themed goods, rewards and special deals, including:
- The Winter’s Eye earring and belt
- Cool ice-themed consumables – the polar bear summon and present potion
- Special in-game holiday deals with a new $0.99 deal every day from December 14 – 25
- Special holiday challenge achievements accessible December 14 -25, offering players tons of rewards
With the Winterstone Tournament event series also comes the new Offline Quest feature in KingsRoad, which allows players to send apprentices off on quests even when they’re not actively playing. Players who take advantage of the feature will return to the game reaping rewards from their apprentice’s journey without having to lift a finger.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quantum Rush: Greenlit on Steam & extensive update
- A big update for Quantum Rush brings lots of improvements and new content and the game has been greenlit on Steam.
- League of Legends Launches Revamped Team Builder
- League of Legends has announced the re-release of its Team Builder function, complete with a revamp designed on community feedback to make the...
- RuneScape Merchandise Store goes Cash Free by Accepting Bonds
- In addition to such traditional methods, cash-conscious players can now use RuneScape Bonds.