Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder Is Now Available on Mobile Devices
A new fantasy Action MMORPG has risen from the minds of Yoozoo Games, and that’s Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder. Available on both iOS and Android will let players journey to a mystic land as one of five classes: Assassin, Warrior, Mage, Cleric, and Ranger and tackle PVE and PVP action. From MOBA content and Arena duels, Rise of Ragnarok also has bosses in three raid types: PVE, PVP, and Extreme for the most valuable of loot. Players can expect to journey from the Great Pyramids of Egypt to Mount Olympus, and take in the sights that mirror real life. Yoozoo endeavored to render these environments to be comparable to their real-life counterparts, only now you head to them girded in armor and wielding divine power.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warfare Online First Impressions
- Warfare Online is an action strategy game featuring simplified real time strategy elements.
- Joycity Comes Bearing Game of Dice Gifts
- Joycity is unloading a sleigh full of free updates for Game of Dice: a holiday event for all players, a brand new Christmas-themed map and mor
- Devilian Reveals Open Beta, Head Start and Launch Dates
- Trion Worlds, in partnership with Bluehole Ginno Games, today revealed the Open Beta, Head Start and Launch dates for upcoming MMO-APRG.