Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder Is Now Available on Mobile Devices
A new fantasy Action MMORPG has risen from the minds of Yoozoo Games, and that’s Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder. Available on both iOS and Android will let players journey to a mystic land as one of five classes: Assassin, Warrior, Mage, Cleric, and Ranger and tackle PVE and PVP action. From MOBA content and Arena duels, Rise of Ragnarok also has bosses in three raid types: PVE, PVP, and Extreme for the most valuable of loot. Players can expect to journey from the Great Pyramids of Egypt to Mount Olympus, and take in the sights that mirror real life. Yoozoo endeavored to render these environments to be comparable to their real-life counterparts, only now you head to them girded in armor and wielding divine power.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Teases Eve's Dark Evolution - Battle Seraph
- With this evolution will come a new more brutal hunting class for Eve. Packing ultra fast projectiles and homing fields, she'll be a forc...
- Doom Warrior: Now in Open Beta
- Creaky Corpse are proud to announce the Doom Warrior has now entered Open Beta. This means that anyone can now play without needing one of tho...
- Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
- InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold.