Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder Is Now Available on Mobile Devices
A new fantasy Action MMORPG has risen from the minds of Yoozoo Games, and that’s Rise of Ragnarok – Asunder. Available on both iOS and Android will let players journey to a mystic land as one of five classes: Assassin, Warrior, Mage, Cleric, and Ranger and tackle PVE and PVP action. From MOBA content and Arena duels, Rise of Ragnarok also has bosses in three raid types: PVE, PVP, and Extreme for the most valuable of loot. Players can expect to journey from the Great Pyramids of Egypt to Mount Olympus, and take in the sights that mirror real life. Yoozoo endeavored to render these environments to be comparable to their real-life counterparts, only now you head to them girded in armor and wielding divine power.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Announces Fourth Expansion and Releases Rahkdan's Counterattack
- Webzen announces the fourth expansion for the dungeon-based MMORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), with the release of Rahkdan's Count...
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- East Legend iOS Mobile Review
- East Legend revolves around a re-imagining of the journey to the west story where you follow the exploits of a priest who meets Goku.