Rise of Incarnates: New Character ‘Kali’ Now Available
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Starting on April 29, players can play as Kali.
Kali is a woman of two faces. As the CEO of media giant Vikarāla Corporation, she has earned accolades for her generous work in the post-disaster global reconstruction effort. However, behind closed doors, Kali spearheads the domesticated-human project, a vision of the future in which incarnates reign over the powerless masses.
Kali has a special Awakening ability that increases a team’s speed and all Special Moves have Tag Combo Starter effects. Kali is also able to fling chakrams and balls of energy at enemies, making her valuable during ranged attacks.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.
- Warframe Celebrates One Year With Gift To Players
- Digital Extremes celebrates its first anniversary of Warframe with the release of two special gifts for its players.
- Guild Wars 2: Echoes of Past update now available
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, is releasing “Echoes of the Past” for Guild Wars 2’s Living ...