Rise of Incarnates: New Character ‘Kali’ Now Available
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Starting on April 29, players can play as Kali.
Kali is a woman of two faces. As the CEO of media giant Vikarāla Corporation, she has earned accolades for her generous work in the post-disaster global reconstruction effort. However, behind closed doors, Kali spearheads the domesticated-human project, a vision of the future in which incarnates reign over the powerless masses.
Kali has a special Awakening ability that increases a team’s speed and all Special Moves have Tag Combo Starter effects. Kali is also able to fling chakrams and balls of energy at enemies, making her valuable during ranged attacks.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teppen Review - Capcom vs. Capcom Infinite
- Teppen hasn’t received a lot of press or acknowledgment that I’ve seen, so let’s talk about it for a bit.
- Tribal Wars Prepares For Summer Games Finale
- Innogames has announced that the final round of Tribal Wars' Summer Games will begin September 4.
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.