Rise of Incarnates: New Character ‘Kali’ Now Available
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Starting on April 29, players can play as Kali.
Kali is a woman of two faces. As the CEO of media giant Vikarāla Corporation, she has earned accolades for her generous work in the post-disaster global reconstruction effort. However, behind closed doors, Kali spearheads the domesticated-human project, a vision of the future in which incarnates reign over the powerless masses.
Kali has a special Awakening ability that increases a team’s speed and all Special Moves have Tag Combo Starter effects. Kali is also able to fling chakrams and balls of energy at enemies, making her valuable during ranged attacks.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closers Open Beta Is Now Live
- En Masse has announced that they are "CALLING ALL CLOSERS!", as the Open Beta Test for Closers has officially started today.
- Extra Life 2014: Help Us Help Kids
- Our Senior Editor is running Extra Life this weekend, and would like to ask for your support.
- Entropia Universe: Coming to mobile devices and browsers
- Entropia Universe AB, the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that gamers will soon be able ...