Rise of Incarnates: New Character ‘Kali’ Now Available
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Starting on April 29, players can play as Kali.
Kali is a woman of two faces. As the CEO of media giant Vikarāla Corporation, she has earned accolades for her generous work in the post-disaster global reconstruction effort. However, behind closed doors, Kali spearheads the domesticated-human project, a vision of the future in which incarnates reign over the powerless masses.
Kali has a special Awakening ability that increases a team’s speed and all Special Moves have Tag Combo Starter effects. Kali is also able to fling chakrams and balls of energy at enemies, making her valuable during ranged attacks.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Throw Trucks with your Mind Set to Launch Matchmaking
- Players will now be able to match up against others from around the world in Squish Match, Capture the Fridge, and King of the Hill. While the...
- Nosgoth Welcomes All to the Legacy of Kain Universe with Open Beta
- Open Beta status means all players worldwide are free-to-play Nosgoth, which pits the resourceful Human faction against their marauding Vampir...
- World of Warcraft: Has Blizzard Run Out of Ideas?
- Editor's Note: Do note that this is just my opinion. You don't have to like it or agree, but it's definitely an opinion.