A Mystical Land Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our A Mystical Land Page.
A Mystical Land is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world that plays a bit like the old Earth Eternal game before it shut down. The game runs on the browser but has impressive 3D graphics. The game is powered by the Portalarium 3D engine which competes with the Unity Engine found in other browser games. Like The Kingdom of Loathing and Faxion Online, A Mystical Land has some humorous dialogue, as the game pokes fun at the MMORPG genre. To learn more about A Mystical Land check out the official MMOHuts A Mystical Land page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amazon Games Reimagining Breakaway Warriors
- Amazon Games has begun a new public alpha phase for Breakaway Warriors, and this time they're focusing on community feedback.
- Zomber Squad Guide: Hero System
- In Zomber Squad, Heroes are the key to battle victory. You can hardly play the game well if you don't know your Heroes very well. Today, ...
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Reveal Event Recap
- We see the return of an old hero, Rytlock Brimstone, looking far different than before. We peer into ruins in the heart of the Maguuma Jung...