A Mystical Land Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our A Mystical Land Page.
A Mystical Land is a 3D browser based fantasy MMORPG with a persistent world that plays a bit like the old Earth Eternal game before it shut down. The game runs on the browser but has impressive 3D graphics. The game is powered by the Portalarium 3D engine which competes with the Unity Engine found in other browser games. Like The Kingdom of Loathing and Faxion Online, A Mystical Land has some humorous dialogue, as the game pokes fun at the MMORPG genre. To learn more about A Mystical Land check out the official MMOHuts A Mystical Land page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Frontline Update Announced
- The new Frontline game mode takes place in a single lane, offering a very different experience than Fractured Space’s traditional options.
- Closed Beta Date for Legend of Edda Announced
- GamesCampus has revealed that the closed beta testing for Legend of Edda will begin on November 29.
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Coming to PS4 and XB1 Next week
- It's almost time for consoles to get in on the excitement! Warframe: Plains of Eidolon comes to consoles next week!