Open beta begins for Brick-Force
Brick-Force begins open beta today with opening access to VIP keys and registered players.
The beta launch includes an updated game client, a new sandbox mode, game balancing changes, new voice overs in all localized languages, and new items available for in-game currency or real cash. The game will also soon release a browser client, a user interface overhaul, and two new shooter modes.
Players are also encouraged to create Brick-Force videos in a new contest where the winning video will earn a retro gaming style sofa with a custom Infernum design.
Brick Force – Best of Closed Beta Trailer:
Brick-Force VIP Open Beta Launches Today
Open Beta kicks off with new content and a community competition
Berlin, April 27th 2012: Today marks the launch of the open beta for Brick-Force, the free-to-play sandbox shooter. All players who have registered for the Open Beta and any friends they wish to invite will be granted immediate access to the game. Every registered player will receive a special key code that will allow them to invite an unlimited number of friends to the VIP Open Beta.
The Brick-Force client will be available freely for download on the official website, www.brick-force.com. With the updated game client, players can expect extensive changes, such as new possibilities in the sandbox mode, balancing improvements, brand new voiceovers in all six localized languages and several new items that can be bought with ingame currency or real cash.
The overhaul of the user interface, browser client and two new shooter modes are waiting in the wings and will launch soon during the Open Beta.
In a video released today, Infernum showcased some of the best maps from the Closed Beta and thanked the dedicated Brick-Force community for their hard work. To celebrate the Open Beta launch, the rapidly growing Brick-Force community has once again been asked to get their creative juices flowing and upload videos onto YouTube. The creator of the most liked video will be rewarded with a grand prize; an impressive retro gaming style sofa with a custom Infernum design.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
- UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made th...
- New Soldier on Landscape screens for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots, featuring the Soldier on Landscape feature coming to The Lord of the Rings Online: Update 6.
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.