Rise of Incarnates: Loki Now Avaiable
BANDAI NAMCO Games America released a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Beginning today, March 25, players can play as Loki for free for a week.
Before awakening his incarnate Loki, Zaur Miljkovic was beaten nearly to death by an incarnate named Akhor, and carries a deep-seated grudge against him. When Miljkovic awoke as an incarnate himself, he was forced to become a fugitive for some time, ultimately captured and forced to reclaim his liberty by utilizing his destructive abilities. Milijkovic soon had a new mission to join forces with Asha Mehta in her effort to create a world ruled by incarnates and his own personal quest for vengeance against Akohr.
Loki is a strong and slow melee-centric character with a unique power-up mechanic. During a match Loki can sacrifice some time and positioning by eating pizza or drinking from a giant barrel to increase his secondary meter. Being “full” means Loki’s abilities hit for more damage, but pigging out too much will make Loki stun himself.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory M Introduces New Evan Class and Mini-Games
- MapleStory M officially unleashes the mighty Dragon Master Evan today, and with him comes fun holiday content.
- Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
- Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta.
- Warhammer 40,000: Regicide - Release Date and Launch Content Announced
- Hammerfall Publishing is pleased to announce the official full release date of their upcoming "Warhammer 40,000" strategy game.