Ring of Elysium’s Season 2 Has Officially Begun
Ring of Elysium’s Season 2 content update has officially launched and with it the new Europa Island map. Adventurer Pass Season 2 is also here, entitled Paradise Falls. The new Europa Island map that comes in this update will change how Ring of Elysium is played, taking players from the bitter cold to the dangerous tropics, complete with a titanic volcano. Europa Island will also have new weapons, transportation, and equipment to go with it.
The island’s sunny and warm climate will fluctuate as player’s encounter heavy rain, thunderstorms, thick fog, strong winds, and awe-inspiring typhoons. Getting around the brand new volcanic island will be just as fun as ever with the addition of BMX bikes, hang gliders, and Attack on Titan style grappling hooks. If new weapons are more your thing, the MG4 and PKM weapons will be available.
Adventurer Pass Season 2 Features:
Three new characters:
Profession: Echelon Special Operations Force Officer
Profession: Echelon Special Operations Force Agent
Profession: Echelon Special Operations Force Exoskeleton Armored Prototype Pilot
New Map Europa Island Features:
New Gear including BMX bikes, hang glider, and grappling hooks
New weapons: MG4, and PKM
Iconic locations to visit including Ocean Park, Angel church, Seafood market, The Observatory, Ancient castle ruins, and Undersea world.
Realistic dynamic weather: sunny, cloudy, heavy rain, thunderstorms, thick fog, high-speed winds, and intense typhoons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amsgames Adds Golden Black to Kickstarter
- Golden Black is an ambitious RTS MMO game which proposes a unique gaming experience that mixes classic RTS game mechanisms with MMO, MOBA, RP...
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Part 2 Tease Available
- ArenaNet has just released a new teaser trailer for Guild Wars 2’s Season 2 Episode 4 – Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. This episode opens up mo...
- Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
- The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today.