Ring of Elysium Announces Early Access Post-Launch Plans
Now that Ring of Elysium has hit Early Access, Tencent has announced three stages of updates on the way to the new Battle Royale. The first stage of updates will feature optimization, anti-cheat measures, alongside Russian and Portuguese language support. Stage Two will add the first feature-rich major update, which will overhaul the title’s character animation, customization options, and an all-new 10-week seasonal event system. Stage Three will also feature new customization options and the Adventurer Pass System. European servers will also be discussed at this phase, which will be launched at a later date. The game will also be seeing the return of a revamped tropical island map form the game’s beta test in Thailand that was heavily requested by players.
- Added Personal Icons – players can now customize their personal icons
- Dance – players can now set dance moves they have obtained in their collection and use them in-game.
- Lobby Background – players can now choose the lobby background of their choice
- Lobby BGM – players can now customize lobby BGM tracks they have in their collection
- New clothing sets and unique head decorations
- Exclusive Season 1 Chrononauts Set
- Glider customization
- Snowboard customization
- Climbing tool customization
- Backpack customization
Adventurer Pass System
- A 10-week seasonal event system
- Players can earn Adventure Badges by progressing through character season tiers by accumulating in-game experience points.
- Adventurer badges can be used to increase player’s progress through season tiers, increasing the amount of season-specific rewards the player receives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether: Full Release Now Avilable On Steam
- After months of community support and feedback, Nether Productions announced today that first-person survival game Nether has exited Steam Ear...
- World of Warriors Review
- Ever imagined a game where you can just play the various heroes and warriors in known human history and put them in no holds-barred battles, c...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Launched
- Berlin-based developer Sandbox Interactive today launched the next closed alpha of their cross-platform Sandbox MMORPG Albion Online.